The Week of Sep 27 – October 3, 2010
WOW Women Training for Fall Marathons Continues
Training for Oakland Marathon Starts Soon
Training for San Jose Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon Final Week!
Directions for all Workouts and Events can be found at http://gowowteam.com/directions or by going to our Directions Tab at the top of the website. Thank you.
RSVP at the Events Tab on our facebook.com/gowowteam page, please.
Pay here at http://gowowteam.com/join-us if you are a drop-in or wish to become a member.
Tue Sep 28 – 6:30pm – 7:30pm – Last Week of Walnut Creek Bootcamp for Women this Season – Las Lomas Track, Walnut Creek
Wed Sep 29
1. 6am – 7am – SF Women Runners’ Speed Training Track Workouts – Kezar Track in SF every Wednesday. Led by Coach Stephanie.
2. 7am – 10am – Coach Stephanie available for Personal Training Sessions. Meet at Kezar Stadium. Contact her at CoachStephanie@GoWOWTeam.com
3. 6:30pm – 7:30pm Last Walnut Creek Track Workout of the season at Las Lomas High School – Las Lomas Track, Walnut Creek, led by Coach Rob
4. 6:30pm – 7:30pm – Piedmont track workouts every Wednesday evening. Join us! – Piedmont High School Track near 301 Wildwood Avenue.
Thu Sep 30
6:30pm – 7:30pm – Women’s Drop-in Boot Camp – Kezar Stadium, SF Must RSVP.
6:30pm – 7:30pm – Last Walnut Creek Bootcamp of the season – Las Lomas Track, Walnut Creek
7am – 10am Fri Oct 1 – Coach Stephanie Available for Personal Training Sessions – Meet at Kezar Stadium. Contact her at CoachStephanie@GoWOWTeam.com
Sat Oct 2
Sawyer Camp, San Mateo for WC, SF and So Bay 60 Minutes or More Run or Walk – Sawyer Camp, Crystal Springs Reservoir, South Gate Entrance
Sunday, October 3
1. San Jose Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon – San Jose, California – Go Ladies Go!
2. Lake Merritt, Oakland, 8:00am – Alternate Workout led by Jennifer W