- Get the inside story on events and workouts with the WOW Team for the week of October 4 – 10, 2010
- WOW Women Training for Fall Marathons Continues
- Training for Oakland Marathon Starts Soon
- They ran the San Jose Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon
Note: Directions for all Workouts and Events can be found at http://gowowteam.com/directions or by going to our Directions Tab at the top of the website. Thank you.
RSVP at the Events Tab on our facebook.com/gowowteam page, please.
Pay here at http://gowowteam.com/join-us if you are a drop-in or wish to become a member.
Wednesday, October 6
1. 6am – 7am – SF Women Runners’ Speed Training Track Workouts – Kezar Track in SF every Wednesday. Led by Coach Stephanie.
2. 7am – 10am – Coach Stephanie available for Personal Training Sessions. Meet at Kezar Stadium. Contact her at CoachStephanie@GoWOWTeam.com
3. 6:30pm – 7:30pm – Piedmont track workouts every Wednesday evening. Join us! – Piedmont High School Track near 301 Wildwood Avenue.
Thursday, October 7
6:30pm – 7:30pm – Women’s Drop-in Boot Camp – Kezar Stadium, SF Must RSVP.
Friday, October 8
7am – 10am – – Coach Stephanie Available for Personal Training Sessions. Contact her at CoachStephanie@GoWOWTeam.com
Sat October 9
12:00 – 1:00pm – Boot camp at Lake Merritt with Coach Stephanie
5:30 – 8:00pm – Meet the WOW Team and Start Training Today! An evening of food, fun, and information. Details on our home page.
Sunday, October 10
8:00am ’til finish – Emeryville Marina, 60 minutes to 20 miles. Led by Coach Stephanie.