Welcome to the WOW Team special training page for the Contra Costa See Jane Run Half Marathon Training Program. Thank you for your interest in training with us.
Price for the entire training is $199 and includes:
- 12 weeks of training starting Saturday March 19, 8am
- Two coached workouts a week – Tuesday nights in Walnut Creek at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8am – All in the outer East Bay (Danville, Walnut Creek, Concord, Lafayette)
- A free, daily 12 week training program, written by Nationally Certified Coach and Trainer Stephanie Atwood – ask for it whether you sign-up or not
- Certified Running Coaches available to you by E-mail, facebook, and phone during your training
- Optional workouts on Wed, Thursday, and Sunday if you are willing to travel – no extra charge
- Practice run on the actual course on Saturday May 7, 8am
- WOW Team tech t-shirt and water bottle
- Go WOW Team website with posts and pictures, full of fitness news, specifically for women
- The Weekly Pep Talk Newsletter and Live Team Calls with training tips, updates, and encouragement
- Shopping parties and discounts at See Jane Run Stores, Sports Basement, Transports, Athletic Outpost and Sports Authority
- March 19 – Kick-off Training Day with a run and shoe clinic from See Jane Run Store in Danville. Sign up on the spot!
- And more
Reminder: If you missed our Kick-off Meetings you may still join up to March 26. Give us a call or shoot us an E-mail.
Questions? Need more information? Please call us at 415 682-8819 or E-mail to Go@GoWOWTeam.com
If you haven’t already paid, please do so now by clicking on the link below.
Here are the next steps to get your training going:
1. Enter your name in the info form to the right. This will put you on our members mailing list
2. Go to Membership Packet and Application for the application and more details about the WOW Team. Scan and send the form back to us, please, especially the survey and application.
3. Click Novice-Intermediate-2011-SJR-Half-Marathon for the half marathon training program
4. Click 12 Weeks to your First 5K Race for the 5K Novice Training Program
5. Get ready to meet a great group of women and train for the experience of a lifetime. Welcome to the WOW Team!