Go WOW Team offers an introductory meeting and orientation
four times a year for women who would like to learn more or newcomers who joined in-between training programs.
This event is not to sell you on Go WOW Team. It is intended to orient you to the workings of the club; help you get familiarized with the resources, goals, staff, etc.
- Bella Vista Park
- Sat. Sept 19
- 10:00 – 11:00
Since our club operates year-round and new members join all the time, some of you may not have all the details or may want to check in before joining.
Join us for this event if you ARE ALREADY a new member and never participated in an orientation or if you are THINKING of becoming a member and want to understand the details.
Go WOW Team is a year-round, all women’s workout club. We run, run-walk, and walk. We want you to join us!
Whether you are trying to qualify to run the Boston Marathon or want to walk for fitness, Go WOW Team accommodates both and many levels in-between. We are not in the running business; we are here for women’s empowerment.
What does women’s empowerment look like? With Go WOW we see physical movement as an essential part of a healthy life:
• We have skilled coaches to take you to whatever athletic level you want to achieve.
• We are organized so you can count on regular workouts every week
• We keep each other accountable so when you don’t show up we notice
• We allow many paces and accommodate many abilities. And…age is not an issue
• We choose certain events each year to train for but racing is not essential
• We are the lifelong fitness group of women that want to empower all women to find their athletic potential.
If you are a member already, please join us for this orientation to familiarize yourself with the inner workings of this club.
If you are not already a member, this is a free orientation to the way this club functions. We want you to understand how awesome this group really is.
Now, just RSVP on meetup and join us, either at 9AM for a free workout or at 10:00 for the orientation, or both.
As head coach and founder of this wonderful group, Go WOW Team, I look forward to sharing the secrets of “The Best Run Club in the Bay Area” – as voted by ABC7 Poll.
P.S. We are also famous for our run/walk program and our fitness walkers.